Carf-LastManStanding (NG OST) Carf-LastManStanding (NG OST)

Excellent, Yet Hard to Place

I find this music appealing on multiple levels, but perhaps on too many levels. I hear pianos, trumpets, trombones, and numerous other brass instruments, and they all feel shoved in there. This isn't the "knight escapes from the king's army" battle theme, or the "adventurers' fight" battle theme, or "you are outmatched by the boss" battle theme. It's a little bit of everything, which makes me feel bad that I can't use it. I can't find a place where it would truly be considered "the perfect fit."

This is a good theme if you plan on using one battle theme for random encounters, perhaps, which demands variety. But, if you plan on switching battle themes like I am, I need much more dedicated, sophisticated themes.

It Doesn't Matter (Kirb ver.) It Doesn't Matter (Kirb ver.)

Good, and Good

The audio wasn't really synced together. It was really apparent that the instruments and the singing are separate, which makes it less enjoyable. It almost sounded like you weren't close enough to the mic during the recording.

I think a better mic would help, or increasing the volume of the singing part some.

Adidaas' Voice Acting Demo Adidaas' Voice Acting Demo

Hmmm...

To be blatant, many of the voices sounded... kind of the same. But... your voice is such a good one, it didn't matter.

Your first voice set was alright. 5/10

Drug user. 8/10

The third set, was pretty nice. 7/10

The fourth set about the "life of adventure"... the first voice was nice, but the second wasn't as good. It felt sort of unnatural. 6/10 for the first and 4/10 for the second.

The High Schooler was amazing. 9/10

The fantasy set was my favorite. The final voice... I personally love its boastful and arrogant sound. I love it. I'd like to use this one if its alright. I could imagine this kind of voice being corny and image you not wanting to do it. Oh, and 9/10.

Adidaas responds:

Yeah, they do, I've improved my other ranges since this was made though. And it's funny how you say that one voice sounded unatural yet it was pretty much my natural voice. Thanks for the review.

My December Remix My December Remix

This isn't Linkin Park

Believe I've heard the song before... but this isn't Linkin Park.

Last Boss (Megaman 6) Acapella Last Boss (Megaman 6) Acapella

Funny, and inovative.

Do another like this, Live And Learn from Sonic Adventure 2: Battle

I swear, one of the voives sounded like a chick. I cna't believe you one-manned it.

sonicmega responds:

Live and Learn? Great song, though it will be quite hard to imitate the actual vocals within the song... I'll have to give it a listen and see what I can do, though!

And yes, it truly was all me. I'm so ashamed at my ability to sound like a chick sometimes.

Thanks for the support! <3

Numb ~ Linkin Park Numb ~ Linkin Park

Good job

He said paragonXX9, another author whos a wanabe I guess.

Good job.

Mario 64 - Bowser Hardcore Mario 64 - Bowser Hardcore

Awsome! 4/5

Brings me back to the old days; could've looped though, maybe. I think you could loop it...

I dunno, still great song

Zelda - Gerudo Valley (remix) Zelda - Gerudo Valley (remix)

5/5

bonerlicious

The Sins Of Gods The Sins Of Gods

nice sound

the vocals, in my opinion, need a little more sharpness. it was kind of dull. other than that it was prty sweet

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

I'm not really sure what that means, but thank you for the review!\m/

SSBM: Castle (Fire Emblem) SSBM: Castle (Fire Emblem)

Rock on man

its like a faster pace of the original. But not much to the remix part. cept the faster pace, and i wanna say, a sharper elec. guitar? Very nice